Saniona announces the composition of the Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2024.
Pursuant to the instruction and charter for the Nomination Committee adopted by the general meeting, the Nomination Committee shall comprise of three members, which shall be the Chairman of the Board of Directors and two members appointed by the two largest shareholders as of last September. On September 30, 2023, the two largest shareholders, who desired to appoint a representative to the Nomination Committee, were Jørgen Drejer and Dan Peters. Each such shareholder has appointed a representative, as shown below, who together with the Chairman of the Board of Directors will form Saniona AB’s Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee’s members are:
- John Haurum, professional board member for life science companies and former CEO of F-star Biotechnology Limited, Cambridge, UK, appointed by Jørgen Drejer
- Søren Skjærbæk, Partner at Ursus law firm, Vejle, Denmark, appointed by Dan Peters
- Jørgen Drejer, Chairman of Saniona AB’s Board
Søren Skjærbæk has been appointed as Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee shall prepare and submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting 2024 regarding:
- election of the Chairman at the Annual General Meeting
- election of the Chairman and other members of the Board;
- remuneration for the Chairman and for each of the other members of the Board and, if applicable, remuneration for committee work;
- election of the auditor and the auditor’s remuneration; and
- principles for appointing the Nomination Committee.
The instruction and charter for the Nomination Committee in Saniona AB can be found in the Corporate Governance section at the company’s website, www.saniona.com.
Saniona AB’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday May 29, 2023 in Malmö, at 16.30 CEST. The Nomination Committee’s proposals will be presented in the notice to the Annual General Meeting and on the company’s web site.
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Recommendation to the Nomination Committee” or by ordinary mail to the address:
Recommendation to the Nomination Committee
To ensure that the proposals can be considered by the Nomination Committee, proposals shall be submitted in due time before the Annual General Meeting, but not later than February 29, 2024.