The annual shareholders' meeting on May 29, 2019, resolved that a Nomination Committee shall be appointed before coming election and remuneration. The Nomination Committee shall comprise three members, which should be representative for the two largest shareholders as of last September, together with the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The Nomination Committee's members are:
- Søren Skjærbæk, Partner at Ursus law firm, Vejle, Denmark, appointed by Jørgen Drejer
- John Haurum, professional board member for life science companies and former CEO of F-star Biotechnology Limited, Cambridge, UK, appointed by Thomas Feldthus
- J. Donald deBethizy, Chairman of Saniona AB's Board
The Nomination Committee shall prepare and submit proposals to the 2020 Annual General Meeting regarding:
- election of the Chairman at the Annual General Meeting;
- election of the Chairman and other members of the Board;
- remuneration for the Chairman and for each of the other members of the Board and, if applicable, remuneration for committee work;
- election of the auditor and the auditor’s remuneration; and
- principles for appointing the Nomination Committee.
The Rules and Procedure for the Nomination Committee in Saniona AB can be uploaded here
Saniona AB's Annual General Meeting will be on Wednesday May 6, 2020 in Malmö.
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Recommendation to the Nomination Committee" or by ordinary mail to the address:
Att. Thomas Feldthus
Mrk: Recommendation to the Nomination Committee
To ensure that the proposals can be considered by the Nomination Committee, proposals shall be submitted in due time before the Annual General Meeting, but not later than 17 February 2020.